Welcome to Savannah Westerfield's e-portfolio!

Here you will find my blog about my reactions to the show Orange is the New Black and various projects that I've done. These projects all involve essays I've written for English 101 and relate to OITNB in some way.

This portfolio has multiple purposes. Under the "Blog" column, you'll find the blog that I kept concerning the hit show Orange is the New Black throughout the semester. It can be viewed through either Digication or my Wordpress.

Project 1 is my first paper for ENG 101; it discussed the different viewpoints from viewers of the show, all from new viewers to show veterans. It's more in the format of a blog post, but it's more in depth than a regular blog post.

Project 2 is a response to an article written about the show. It's an argumentative paper concerning the portrayal of men in the show.

Project 3 is a research essay that I wrote in inspiration by my second project. It is about the standards of women characters in the media.

Finally, the final reflection takes everything the class has done during the semester and reflects how the class influenced learning.