Share This:    Delicious Bookmark   Digg Bookmark   Diigo Bookmark   Facebook Bookmark   LinkedIn Bookmark   MySpace Bookmark   StumbleUpon Bookmark   Twitter Bookmark

About Me 

Hello! My name is Connor Phillips, I am a mechanical engineering student with an interest in the Health discipline of the Grand Challenge Scholars Program (GCSP). I'm from a small New Hampshire Town called Londonderry (we're known for our apples!). I love math and science, and I have had all kinds of personal experience with AFO's (Ankle Foot Orthosis) as well as other orthopedic devices due to my personal experience with Cerebral Palsy. This has given me insight into the effect that engineering can have on the quality of life for people with disabilities. My passion for engineering and it's impact is what lead me to my interest in the Grand Challenge Scholars Program. More specifically, it's ability to broaden my horizons and become an engineer that can develop comphensive solutions. This portfolio will serve to document my progress through the GCSP as well as other notable marks during my college career.