ASU is a hotbed for entrepreneuers and student led startups. I do not even know about in the business school, but within the engineering school there is a healthy faculty dedicated to entrepreneurship and it seems like almost every student has dabbled in it, or even have their own business running. I took two major courses related to entrepreneuership and through one of them actually dabbled in starting my own business for a time.

FSE 301: Entrepreneurship and Value Creation

The class where you actually start a business and are pushed/pulled along the way with some resources. Very, very team oriented as opposed to the other course listed here (MGT 290) and I think this is more indicative of actual ventures. No one person has all the skills, but a small group can round out skillsets. 

MGT 290:

A business school course, it is much more high level than FSE 301, but retains many of the same important attributes of fledgling entreprenuership. Coming up with a great idea is only the first step and it takes the know how to analyze the actual market potential and other aspects of starting a business. This class though is very beneficial when it comes to things outside of entrepreneurial endeavours, as it has assignments and applications related to evaluating your career and personal goals as well.