Manipulating DNA to form different structures not familiar to the human body, learning about different cultures that would affect the health dynamic in hospitals, traveling across the world to meet CEOs and VCs, forming an opinion about scientific policy, and helping younger students strive to succeed are some of several experiences a Grand Challenge Scholar will exploit during the course of the program at Arizona State University and experiences that I embarked on through the GCSP program. I picked the grand challenge of engineering better medicines with the theme of health. For my capstone project I got to connect all components together and the knowledge that I have gathered from the experiences. I made a fetal valve for a fetal surgery mentored by fetal surgeons that resided at Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital. I researched the fetal surgery using similiar techniques that I used while researching DNA origami, I discussed the ethical issues that may arise in different countries when implementing fetal surgery techniques and I formed a pitch deck for prospective investors for the fetal valve startup Fetia. The Grand Challenge Scholar Program has inspired me to keep broadening my education and expand out to all aspects of engineering and life in general. Even though, GCSP engages engineers the program could be geared towards any major because every major should complete the 5 components: research, interdisciplinary, entreprenuership, global, and service.