As part of my service learning, I have been part of the Fulton Ambassadors for seven semesters. Fulton Ambassadors is a paraprofessional organization whose goal is to promote the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering at Arizona State University. Students that are part of this organization share their diverse and unique background with prospective students. All members help in the recruitment process by providing tours of the engineering facilities and labs, as well as allowing incoming students shadow a day as fulton engineering students. A letter from Kaely Graham, Coordinator Senior of Undergraduate Student Recruitment and advisor for Fulton Ambassadors, supports my involvement in Fulton Ambassadors. 

Apart from Fulton Ambassadors, I have been involved with the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE de ASU). I have been part of the outreach committe, which organizes events and visits schools around the valley to create awareness of STEM. Joining SHPE made my academic journey not only easier, but more rewarding. I found a supportive community that gave me the tools to grow as a student, professional and mentor. One of the most significant experiences I have had is giving back to my community and seeing how other students overcome challenges, grow as students and get job opportunities through our network. Being part of SHPE help me develop as a professional engineer motivated to solve new challenges.