BIENVENIDXS
Welcome. This portfolio compilates information on my work and experiences as a humanist. Besides having access to an itemized and illustrated Curriculum Vitae, you can also contact me via this page.

I came to Arizona State University from California State University, Northridge. I am currently an ABD PhD candidate in the Spanish and Portuguese program at the School of International Letters and Cultures (SILC) in ASU. My research and teaching agenda focuses in Chicana/o literature; I am currently writing on the theatrical dimensions of the barrio in Chicana/o theatre. Nonetheless, my academic formation supports a general application in the study of Spanish letters and cultures (i.e. Latin American and Peninsular).

As the 2016-2017 MLA/Mellon Connected Academics Research Fellow, I worked with ASU's Graduate College and the College of Liberal Arts in Sciences to research and promote broader career opportunities and versatility for PhD students in the Humanities. At ASU, I have also served as a Graduate Research Assistant and as a Graduate Teaching Associate. Currently, I am teaching Spanish 412, Advanced Conversation and Composition, and Spanish 325, Introductory Survey of Spanish Literature.