Nicole Holtzman

I imagine. I create. I heal. I explore. I invent.

I am a student at Arizona State University and am majoring in Business Communication, but my mind goes much further beyond the title of a major.  Finding out things about myself I never knew allowed me to enhance my qualities far beyond the surface of a paper.  

Everyone has their own talents and passions.  For me, creative thinking is my thing.  I look at a blank canvas and see a masterpiece.  I sit in a room and create beats from random sounds.  I compare myself to any object and make it seem like we are one and the same.  I am an analytic creator with a mind, which still has pieces continuously progressing and open to new ideas.  These pieces break down ideas and reconstruct them without regard to how they were intended to be built.  My thoughts may sound a little crazy, but I love crazy, because those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.  

I can't wait to see how far combining creation and college academics will take me.  I am very interested through my major to see how communication can go beyond just conversations and be incorporated into every aspect of business life.  

After college I would like to create my own business.  I would like this business to greatly contribute back to society while also being so unique it doesn't exist.