I took the course FSE 301: Entrepreneurship and Value Creation for my first component of Entrepreneurship. In this course we were taught about the fundamentals of business. We were given the resources to have the opportunity to start a business based upon our interests. This course consisted of Ira A. Fulton students and W.P. Carey students. This allowed us to utilize different individual's skills to successfully start a business. My group's business was modeled around creating a tutoring business for ASU students called Classmater.

To fulfill my second component of Entrepreneurship experience, I was enrolled in the course IEE220: Business and Industrial Engineering. In this course, we were exposed to how engineers could run a business and what resources and tools were necessary for success. We were introduced to basic knowledge of entrepreneurship, law, finance, product development, sales, marketing, product pricing, and business planning. Not only were we fortunate to have a professor that was an engineer, but he also successfully owned a business. Additionally, in this course we were lectured by guests who were experts in law, accounting, and finance.