a sense of investment and involvement in learning.

A strong belief that I have is that there is always room for improvement. Even though I consider myself to have a pretty good work ethic, I still want to be better. I can say that I have been engaged and involved in this course since day one. I am constantly seeking questions for myself to answer. However I feel that I need to put much more investment into learning. I am now seeking answers to questions. I have tried to engage in this class my re-evaluating my work and life schedule, and creating a balance. I changed my availability at Starbucks so that I always work mornings and have the afternoons off. By doing this, I get home from work, I usually eat, and then I am energized and ready to start my homework for the night. It sounds intense, but I do homework from the time I get home from work to the time I go to bed. I do however, take a lot of breaks. My breaks never last more than ten minutes, but I still take a break about every hour or two. I have realized that being engaged is great, but after long periods of time, I can become less and less engaged and interested. By taking short breaks, I would distance myself a little bit from the stress and work. However, since these breaks were short enough, I could easily go back to concentration. I would have time to breath and relax, and then I would be energized and determined to work hard again. Through this tactic on somewhat constant engagement, I have fully put myself in the best position for learning. Sometimes, I have to cut off connections, like texting my friends and family, just to focus on my school work. I think the amoutn of time that I need to study doesn't need to be interrupted by reminders and/or text messages. Overall, I think my strategy to make my work ethic run at it's full potential was successful, and kept me interested even after hours and hours of studying.