The ASU database for information was a great source for past articles. My topic for my first project was more current however, and so I found that I had to go to well-published magazine and article websites instead. Luckily, the media was very involved in my incident and so I was lucky enough to find very supporting evidence for my first project. For my second project, the same situation occurred. I needed to locate current information. The ASU Library is my saviour! Everything I needed to find (statistics, articles, graphs, videos, books, etc) was easily accessible. Beforehand, I would just Google whatever it was I was attempting to look for. However, the first about ten websites or so I would go to would never be credible. With the ASU library, I feel like it allowed me to go to these databases, and look for the information myself. Rather than looking for the information and then trying to find a credibly-sourced website, it was easier to use proper sources and then find the information needed. Also, most of these databases has the ability for the to search throughout it, and so it was easy to tell if a database had anything of interest. It also allowed me to organize my reference pages better. These websites and databases are specifically designed for students to use as reference, and so it was easy to find all of the information (volume numbers, authors, dates, etc) that I needed to put into APA format. Without the ASU Library, I don't know if I actually could have done a better job without it.