I used pictures, quotes, newspaper titles, and music in my first projects trailers to address to sadness of my topic. If I made these technologies emotional it would work in making my subject more recognizable. I used an array on technologies. I would use iMovie to publish my video, but I took content from what I put on my iTunes and iPhoto. Digication was also new to me. However, as a technology-savvy person, I understood the format quickly. This being my first class with ASU, even Blackboard was a different format that is pretty different from anything I've ever used. Most of my past schools servers were very slow and they only contained an Internet browser. Since purchasing my laptop, I've been able to use a variety of applications for this class. I even has a Dictionary and Calculator application, which I used frequently on these project for what ever English and Math problem I had. Even though my group never got together on Google Hangouts, I still have an account and I now talk to my sister using video tools from that website. I also got to use a lot of databases from the ASU Library, which I consider a technology. I was new to using these types of websites, but after a few minutes, I was able to find 100% reliable information.