For the Service Learning portion of Grand Challenges, I took three semsters of Engineering Projects in Community Service (EPICS) (Fall 2014, Fall 2015, and Spring 2016). For the Fall 2014 semester, I participated in a project with Boys and Girls Club in Scottsdale, Arizona to create lesson plans for STEM activities for K - 6 students who participate in their afterschool program. For the Fall 2015 semester, I participated in Solar Enzyme Cooling team, where we worked with a professor in Nigeria to design a solar power system that would keep a refrigerator running 24 hours without reliance to the power grid. For my most recent semester (Spring 2016), I participated in two projects: Competitive Edge Prosthetics and Assistive Service Solutions in Science and Technology (A.S.S.I.S.T). In Competitve Edge Prosthetics, we designed and prototyped a prosthetic terminal for lacrosse players who are single-armed, lower-limb amputees in their non-dominant hands. In A.S.S.I.S.T, we designed and prototyped a shower chair that can be raised up to allow for ease of transfer from the shower chair to a wheelchair.