Share This:    Delicious Bookmark   Digg Bookmark   Diigo Bookmark   Facebook Bookmark   LinkedIn Bookmark   MySpace Bookmark   StumbleUpon Bookmark   Twitter Bookmark

Hello, my name is Sue Han, and I will be graduating May 2018 with a BSE degree in Chemical Engineering. 

The Grand Challenge Scholars Program has allowed me to branch out beyond the normal engineering curriculum. Through the program, I am given the opportunity to build a unique path to becoming a conscientious engineer I, one day, hope to become. By participating in the program and in Grand Challenge Scholars Alliance, I gained inter-personal skills (through workshops and networking opportunities provided by GCSP and GCSA), leadership skills (as the treasurer for GCSA in the school year 2015-2016), and a wealth of knowledge that spans beyond just technical knowledge. 

For my grand challenges theme, I chose Health. While many pursue the theme of health to find ways to heal or cure the sick, I want to study how we can maintain our body and prevent diseases from even occurring in the first place.